Tuesday, February 12, 2013

For Lola Mommy

You are my soul mate and you are my everything.

Please say you'll stay and I promise to hold you till my last breath.

I am willing to give my life for you, just assure me that you'll live long for me and for us.

I love you more than I do.

and I am thankful that you feel the same way too

You are my strength and my only inspiration to be ON TOP.

people says that "I can't make it" but you believe to me that "I can make the impossible, POSSIBLE"

Thank you for being my friend, my best friend, my listener, my love, my partner, my mother and my beloved Grandmother...

I want the whole world to know, How much I care for you. I am willing to give up everything just to be with YOU

I love you in the morning, in the afternoon and in the evening before we go to bed to sleep... and I love you in the days that follows

I love you and I will say it till Im exhausted saying it.

Please stay long and dont tell me words that will crash my world, YOU are the center of my life next to HIM.

Please be with me, hold still till I have reach my dreams and let me show you the hardworks that I have accomplished.

it is all yours.

Hold on a little bit longer. Be with me everyday... I promise to go home early as you always wish...and make you sweet coffee in Mid Morning

Dont let weakness conquer you, please welcome my Happiness for you.

Please, Oh Please...

-I get emotional one rainy morning when I woke up and sit beside her, she said "Paano ako pagnamatay ako, Ikaw na bahala sa akin ah"

I sobbed quietly and told her “Oo naman ako bahala sa’yo”.

And I hold her hands.

L

No comments:

Post a Comment