Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Speech

Graduation Season is in the air and I’ve read lots of statement of those students who will soon enter the corporate world. Majority of them says that having a higher grade, recognition and a “title” won’t matter as long as you received your precious diploma.


To be fair, I’ll admit that I graduated “with honors” but I’ll share my insight with balance and clarity.

Recognition is just plus point when you apply for the desired position you wanted but the expectation to you is much higher compared with the other newly hired employee. That’s why I dropped the so called “academic award “that I’ve received

The more important is the logic formulation and foundation you’ve established during your schooling days and how will you execute the learning you have in terms of output.

With or without recognition student must focus and study hard enable for them to land a decent job in the near future


With my Family

No comments:

Post a Comment