Thursday, August 15, 2013

Investment 1 on 1


Almost two days ago, Kuya Aron , a businessman dropped by our house to asked me regarding my investment “ Musta na shares mo”

His direct question caught my attention, I immediately replied “So far, yung isa malaki na ang tinubo, yung isa naman may mga araw na talagang lugi”

“naka isang taon ka na” he responded aggresively

“Ay oo nga no” and I smiled to him.

We are talking about my investment in the Stock Market. Let me share my story on how I started with it.

October 10, 2011, I requested my Dad to accompany me to visit Philippines Stocks Exchange in Ortigas, I opened an account in CitisecOnline now called COL Financial, Inc. My initial investment was 5000 pesos and every month I religiously invest certain amount of money. My vision and goal is to see how my money will grow over time using the said vehicle – stock market.

DMCi holdings, one of my preferred companies is performing well in the market, as of yesterday I gained 19.10% while Metro Pacific Investment Corporation (MPIC) is now -2.87% loss, not bad I know for fact in time the company will grow and multiply its profit.

And I must say my money grows significantly in stocks compared with my savings account in the bank. I am a firm believer that “let your time works for you”. Invest as early as today and in the future your patience will be paid off.




“Smart investing everyone”

No comments:

Post a Comment